Friday, October 10, 2008

Derek's Osteopathy Blessings


I'm realizing how blessed I am that Derek does osteopathy. In my fun months of being pregnant, whenever I have back pain or leg pain or swelling feet I ask Derek for his help and he fixes it! Pretty amazing. I've been told I don't walk like a normal pregnant lady (all bent over and stuff) and I know that's because of Derek's treatments. This picture was from the reunion in Arizona where Derek's brothers were in line for a treatment. Because we flew in to AZ, Derek couldn't bring his table and so here's a make-shift table with couch cushions on a coffee table. Since we've been here, I tell people in the ward that Derek will work on them all of the time (it's the least we can do with all the help they have given us), but a lot of the time they don't want to impose. I just know how happy Derek is when he can help others out.

2 comments:

M&M-Maloy said...

Amy and Derek,

How are you. If you guys are in AZ please give me a call. check your e-mail. I would love to see you. THE kids are so cute and i can't believe you are having Twins>>

Marcie

The Higgins Family said...

Dustin would work on me when I was pregnant with Jonathan-- it really did help. OMM is definitely a wonderful skill to have. Now, we need some fun pregnant belly pics of you! I bet you're the cutest pregnant-with-twins momma ever!! ;)