Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School Fun




Well, our school year has begun and I'm getting into the swing of things. We had a little bit of stress getting everything set for Joshua and Charlie to enter Kindergarten, but I feel really good about the way things are now. Here's our day: Josh leaves on a bus at 8am, we take Joseph and Charlie to school at 9am, Charlie's in half-day so we pick him up at noon, then pick Joseph up at 3pm and Josh's bus brings him home at 4pm. Lots of fun! Emma and I are having quality time together. The first two days of school, we went shopping after we dropped the boys off to finish getting all the school supplies everyone needed. Well, that night Emma included in her prayer, "Please bless Mommy, that she can go shopping." I thought that was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What darling photos! Aren't backpacks fun. (Don't tell anybody, but I think one little boy almost needs a wagon to help him carry his.) I can imagine that there are three teachers who really enjoy having little Higgins boys in their classes.Emma, I bet you really like having mommy spend some special time with you while your brothers are gone to school. And soon you will have lots of fun helping her with the little ones. You can bring her diapers, tickle toes, sing "Baby Mine," and teach them how to be good members of the Higgins family. Love you guys, and I can hardly wait to see you, each and every one!