Sunday, August 3, 2008

Part 3, The End



Okay, last post for the day! Today I was released as Young Women's President in our ward. I really feel like I was SO blessed to be able to work with these girls even if only for a year. I will miss them for sure!! They are in GREAT hands, though, my friend Cortney is now President and do a much better job!! :) One more thing--we've been going back and forth on middle names, but I think we have the first names figured out!! Can you see in the picture which names are new????

2 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

So it's two boys for sure then? We love boys! :) Stewart and Spencer are the cutest twin boys' names EVER!!!! LOVE it!!! I suspect there's deeper meaning to the names, too, besides cuteness. :) You're in our prayers and we sure love you all so much!!! It was really wonderful to see you guys this summer.

Unknown said...

Oh my! Those names fit in so nicely with your other family names you have chosen for your children. Good luck in choosing the middle names.