Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thankful!


As you can tell, our kids were not excited to get their pictures taken. (They were REALLY tired.) This was at the Christmas party last night for our ward (church). They had the bishop and his counselors dress up as the three wise men instead of having Santa come--which I thought was great! It was really cute. Well, I realized last night how thankful I am for being able to work with the Young Women in our ward. I thought we were going to be released because of some of the rumors that have been circulating. Well, I spoke to the president and she said we were going to add not replace the leaders in YW. I knew I enjoyed being in it, but when I was faced with thinking my time was done, I really was so sad about it! Our girls are great! Really sweet and down to earth from really good families here. And the leaders that I work with are great also!! This little experience has helped me count my blessings. :) Yesterday, I cut all of our kids' hair. You can probably tell from recent pictures that they have needed it for SO long. Charlie's Superman curl was getting longer and longer. In the past I've tried to bribe them to sit still with a sucker, but this time I let them watch a movie and it was AMAZING how long they were patient. Even though Derek has been the one asking for a haircut, he was working until the party so he didn't get one until today. (So it's my fault that he had long hair for our picture.) Everyone ready for Christmas????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture! Your little guys are growing up sooooo fast. I can hardly wait to see all of you !