Friday, December 7, 2007

Joseph's Tooth


Emma reprogrammed our laptop while I was helping one of our other kids, so I have to "borrow" our neighbor's internet signal (which isn't always on). This morning I had my first parent-teacher conference, which was a good thing and it went very well. Also, Joseph lost his first tooth last night. I will probably post a picture of it soon. I went in to give him some water at about 1 am 'cause he was coughing and he said in a very calm voice, "Mom, my tooth is over there." It cracked me up that he woke up, pulled his tooth out, and threw it across the room.


So, this picture is on Monday morning right after we took Derek to work. (That's why they still have their footed pj's on.) When we got home, it was snowing just a little and they wouldn't go inside 'cause they were having fun running around in it. Well, it was one year ago that we visited New York with NO intention of moving here. In fact, Derek bought our plane tickets when he was out of state on a different rotation. I told him I would rather have gone with him to a different interview to some other place and he said he bought them because it would be our only chance to visit New York, since we would never move there. Now look at us---------I love it here!!

1 comment:

The Higgins Family said...

You are so beautiful with your kids.:) I am SO happy you are happy in NY!! Hurray!
I love being a mommy because everyday is a first of something!

Love ya!

Melinda