Friday, June 12, 2009

I Guess They Are Identical



Where did May go? Susie, right after I talked to you everything got crazy. I promised some new pics on our blog and that was...weeks ago. Here are a couple. I couldn't find the thingy to upload the pictures from our camera. Wow! Things sure are tougher now that my mom went back to her normal life in Arizona. :) School is almost out here in New York. I think this year we will finally make it to upstate New York for the Palmyra Pageant and Niagra Falls. Fun Fun! Charlie and Joshua are going to be having summer school this year and I'm going to try to sign Emma and Joseph up for some fun activities for part of that time. Looks like I'll still be doing a full load of taxi driving this summer!! I hope the twins will put up with it! :) Have a happy day!

No comments: