Monday, March 23, 2009

I Couldn't Have Said it Any Better



I have wanted to post a few times, but haven't had the time to put it together. Yesterday the twins had a little cold so Derek, (BIG Thank you to Derek) took three out of the six to Sacrament Meeting by himself, even though he was on call. Then I found this Mormon Cartoon Blog. This cartoon can be multiplied by six to define our family. Every time I went in for an ultrasound, the OB said, "I can't believe how active these guys are in the womb." (So at least we had a warning.) All I could reply to that was, "Then they will fit in with the rest of our family! :)" You should check out this cartoon blog--it's pretty hilarious.

2 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

Aw, man, SO true! I'm sure your 3 hour-wrestling match is 3x worse than ours. ;) The count-down to nursery begins! (already?) :)

We love you guys and miss you!!!

Rachel said...

Everytime I go somewhere I remark that I feel I am in the middle of the circus. Daniel said "as long as you're not the clown!" Hope the boys are feeling better.