Monday, May 26, 2008

Official Announcement!


Since I haven't really shared this blog with people other than my closest friends and relatives, most of you already know....I'm pregnant for the FIRST time ever! I can't even begin to explain how excited we are. AND it's not just one, but TWO! Despite my certainty that they were fraternal twins (since two of my sisters have fraternal twins), two doctors have now told me that they will be identical twins...another surprise! Derek said he thinks it happened this way so there would be no doubt in our minds that this is definitly a miracle from Heavenly Father! For answers to the common FAQ: No, we weren't taking any fertility meds(which would have made them fraternal twins), Yes, we're a little scared to have 6 kids 6 years and younger, and Yes, we are SO VERY BLESSED!! This is me taking one of my many naps (on the time-out pillow) with all of the kids coming over to join me!! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family.

Unknown said...

I love this picture!